Using Webmail Preview
We’re giving our Webmail a fresh new look and feel. Webmail will get a new modern, mobile-responsive interface to help improve workflows while maintaining all of its familiar features. The update will affect the location of some of the features and settings while leaving all your emails, contacts, custom settings and data safe and unaffected.
We’re offering a preview of our new Webmail experience during our beta testing period. You will have the option to test out the new Webmail look voluntarily with the opportunity to revert back to the classic view if needed. During login, you will have a toggle option that will let you toggle between the classic view and the new look.
Our new Webmail look will officially become our default look after the preview period is over.
Signing in with Webmail Preview
During the preview period, you can choose to access the new Webmail interface. When you log in, you’ll be able to use the toggle on the login page to test out Webmail Preview.
- Open Webmail in your browser.
- Before entering your details, check the box next to Preview and refresh your browser.
- You'll see the new login screen.
- Enter in your email address and password.
- Toggle Use the new Webmail Interface Preview to log into Webmail preview or Webmail classic.
- Click Login.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.