Connect your domain to Etsy
Hover offers the connect tool for select hosting providers to simplify the domain connection process. All of the required DNS settings will be automatically added to your domain when using this tool. There is up to a 48 hour propagation time for the connection to settle.
The domain must use Hover nameservers to use the connect tool. Changing nameservers may disrupt the website or email services linked to the domain as changing the nameservers to Hover moves the domain settings management to our system.
Etsy has two separate platforms, Etsy and Pattern by Etsy. If you are using Pattern by Etsy you will need to follow different steps to connect your domain.
- Sign in to your Hover Control Panel.
Note: If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the domain name from the list of your domains on the control panel.
- On the overview page, ensure the domain is set to use Hover nameservers ns1.hover.com and ns2.hover.com.
- Click on the Connect tab or More within the connect window.
- Locate Etsy from the list of our connect partners then press Select.
- Enter your Etsy shop name then press Connect. Do not use the full shop link.
- Once connected, you will be presented with the following message in the connect tab.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.