Connect your domain to Exposure
Hover offers the Connect tool for select hosting providers to simplify the domain connection process. All of the required DNS settings will be automatically added to your domain when using this tool. There is up to a 48-hour propagation time for the connection to settle.
The domain must use Hover nameservers to use the connect tool. Changing nameservers may disrupt the website or email services linked to the domain, as changing the nameservers to Hover moves the domain settings management to our system.
- Sign in to your Hover control panel using your chosen method of 2FA.
Note: If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the domain name from the list of your domains on the control panel.
- On the overview page, ensure the domain is set to use Hover nameservers ns1.hover.com and ns2.hover.com.
- Click on the Connect tab or More within the connect window.
- Locate Exposure from the list of Connect partners, followed by Select.
- Choose the desired subdomain. We recommend using www but you can choose any subdomain of your choice. Make sure to add the subdomain to your Exposure account, then press Connect.
- Once connected, you will be presented with the following message in the connect tab.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.