Changing your Hover account password
Every once in a while, it is a good idea to change your Hover account password for security purposes. You can do this by sending yourself a password reset email or from within the account itself.
Your password must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 14 characters
- Must include at least one uppercase and one lowercase letter
- Must include a number
- Must include a special character
To change your password
- Sign in to your Hover control panel using your chosen method of 2FA.
- Select Settings from the navigation bar.
- Look for Password located under the Security section, followed by Edit.
- Enter a new password and click Save changes.
Success! You've changed your Hover password.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.