Our "No Hassle" renewal feature will allow you to renew a domain or email address in Hover with no log in or access to the Hover user account required. This is useful if you have forgotten your log in credentials and need to renew right away to get your services back online, or if you want to renew for a friend or family member.
To renew a domain or personal email without logging into your Hover account
1. Load https://www.hover.com/renew in your web browser.
2. Enter the domain name or personal email address you wish to renew in the text box (enter multiple domains separated by a space), then click the search icon.
3. Select the number of years you wish to renew the domain for from the drop- down menu under the Term heading. Then click ADD TO CART to add the renewal to your shopping cart.
5. Review the items in your shopping cart and make any necessary changes, then click SECURE CHECKOUT.
6. Attempt to sign in. Before you can use the no hassle renewal option we want to make sure you do not have access to the Hover account.
7. After multiple login attempts you can choose RENEW WITHOUT SIGNING IN.
8. Choose your method of payment - credit card or PayPal account. If you select PayPal, you will be redirected to a PayPal log in page to authorize the transaction.
8. Put a checkmark in the box indicating that you agree to the Hover terms of service.
9. You may add your email address and select to have a copy of the invoice emailed to you.
10. Finally, click SUBMIT ORDER.
Your renewal is now complete. An Order ID will be displayed at the top of the page, as well as a link to a full invoice if you'd like to print one for your records.