No hassle renewals
Our "No Hassle" renewal feature will allow you to renew a domain or email address in Hover with no log in or access to the Hover user account required. This is useful if you have forgotten your log in credentials and need to renew right away to get your services back online, or if you want to renew for a friend or family member.
To renew a domain or personal email without logging into your Hover account, follow these steps:
- Go to: https://www.hover.com/renew
OR, go to hover.com, and click on Renew from the top of the page.
- Enter the domain name or personal email address you wish to renew in the text box, then click the circular arrow Search icon.
- Select the number of years you wish to renew for from the drop-down menu.
If the domain has email associated with it, it will be renewed with the domain. If you no longer wish to use the email you will need to log into your account and remove this first.
Click Add To Cart.
- If this is the only service you wish to renew, click Proceed To Cart.
- Review the items in your shopping cart and click Secure Checkout.
- There is a trick to the next step. You must attempt to sign in and fail twice.
Before you can use the no hassle renewal option we want to make sure you can't access your account first (if you can, it's better to login renew), so please attempt to sign in again. If you fail twice, that's okay, you will now see the option to click on: Renew Without Signing In
- Click Yes, Skip Sign In.
- Choose your method of payment - credit card or PayPal account. If you select PayPal, you will be redirected to a PayPal log in page to authorize the transaction.
- Enter your billing details and then click Continue.
- Put a check in the box indicating "I have read and agree to the Hover terms of service."
You can opt in or out of receiving
Your renewal is now complete. An Order ID will be displayed at the top of the page, as well as a link to a full invoice if you'd like to print one for your records.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.