Using Hover's No-Hassle renewal feature
Our No-Hassle renewal feature allows you to renew a domain or email address in Hover without logging in or having access to the Hover user account required. The No-Hassle renewal feature is useful if you have forgotten your login credentials and need to renew right away to get your services back online. It is also helpful if you want to renew for a friend or family member.
- Navigate to Hover and click on the Renew tab.
- Once on the renewal page, type your domain name or personal email in the text box, and click the circular arrow to search.
Note: Login is required to make any adjustments to the services linked to the domain. No-Hassle renewal can only be used to process a renewal.
- Click Add to cart in the search results page.
- Your cart summary will appear on the right-hand side of the screen. You can continue to add domains using the text entry box above your search results or move on by clicking Proceed to cart.
- Review the items in your shopping cart. You can adjust the number of years you are renewing for from here. Click Secure checkout once you are complete.
- Fill in the username and password sections with what you think is your login information is, and click Sign in.
Note: If the log-in fails twice, our No-Hassle renewal feature will start, and you can click Renew without signing in to continue.
- Choose Yes, skip sign in from the pop-up warning.
- Next, enter your billing information. For security reasons, our No-Hassle renewal cannot access the account's billing information. We have two payment options—credit card or Paypal.
- Enter your billing details, and click Continue.
- Put a check in the box indicating I have read and agree to the Hover terms of service. You'll be prompted to enter an email address where you would like a receipt sent. We'll also send a receipt to the primary and backup email addresses on the account.
- Click Submit order.
Your renewal is now complete. An Order ID will be displayed at the top of the page, as well as a link to a full invoice if you'd like to print one for your records.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.