Update domain registration records
To update the registration records for your domain(s), please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Hover Control Panel.
- If you have more than one domain name in your account, you will see a list of the domains. You can either click on the domain name that you want to update, or you can click on the Edit menu on the right, and choose More.
If you only have one domain in your account, you will already be on the correct page, so you can move to Step 3.
- The registration record are located on the bottom left corner of the Overview page.
First, choose the contact you wish to update: Admin, Owner, Billing, Tech. Then click Edit.
- Type in your new contact details and then click on Save Changes.
Notes about Registration Records:
- It's very important to keep these records updated and accurate at all times to ensure you don't lose the domain or miss important emails. This could result in the suspension or expiration of your domain. The registration records indicate who has rights to a domain.
- Only the Owner and Admin contacts have any rights or access to the domain name. The Billing and Tech contacts cannot request access, or make any changes to a domain registration unless they've been given access by the Owner or Admin.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.