Billing information updates
Hover suggests keeping your account's billing information up to date to ensure your renewals and registrations are processed as expected.
Your account can store current billing information on file, or if you would prefer otherwise, you can add an account balance for future transactions.
For further information about making payments through Hover, please refer to our Billing and payments FAQ.
- Accessing your billing information
- Adding your payment method
- Updating your payment method
- Adding Account Balance funds
Accessing your billing information
- Sign in to your Hover Control Panel.
- Select Settings from the navigation bar.
- On the settings page you will see the Billing Info section.
Note: If you have already added billing information, it will be visible here.
Adding your preferred payment method
- While viewing the Billing Info section, click on Set up payment.
- Select the radio button for your preferred payment method.
With your payment method selected, enter the required details as prompted and click Continue.
Note: PayPal and Apple Pay users will be prompted for different verification.
- Complete the checkbox for the Cardholder Agreement, followed by clicking Save changes.
Updating your payment method
- While viewing the Billing Info section, click on Edit.
- Click Delete to remove the billing method on file and replace it with your updated information.
Note: Do not edit your existing billing information, as this can cause future errors.
Adding Account Balance funds
- Scroll down to the Account balance section and click on Add funds.
- Select your desired USD amount and click Continue.
- Once the Terms of Services checkbox has been completed, click Submit order.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.