You can easily set up your domain to point to select webhosts using the Connect feature in your Hover account.
Connect works with the following webhosts:
- Big Cartel
- Ghost Pro
- Pattern by Etsy
How to Connect
- Log into your Hover account on the sign in page: https://www.hover.com/signin
- From the Your Account menu, choose Domains.
- Click on the domain you wish to connect to.
Ensure in the Nameservers section on the Overview page the name servers are pointed to ns1.hover.com and ns2.hover.com.
PLEASE NOTE: changing your nameservers may disrupt any domain forwards or email hosting services. If you are in doubt whether this applies to you, please contact customer service by email at email@example.com, live chat down below in the chat window, or give us a call at 1-866-731-6556 Mon-Fri 8am-11pm, Sat-Sun 8am-8pm EST.
If you need help editing your nameservers see: How to: Change your domain nameservers
- Next, up to the right, click the Connect tab.
- It will list all the services, click Select on the one you wish to connect your domain to.
- Each service will have step-by-step directions listed for connecting your domain to your webhost. Follow the directions then click Connect.
- Now your domain is connected.
How to disconnect
- To delete the connection that points your domain to a particular webhost, in the list of services on the Connect tab, mouse over the X button.
- This will pop-up a screen where you click Disconnect.
Now your domain is no longer connected to that service.