You can easily set up your domain to point to select webhosts using the Connect feature in your Hover account.
Connect works with the following webhosts:
- Big Cartel
- Ghost Pro
- Pattern by Etsy
How to Connect
1. Log into your Hover account and choose the domain you want to work with.
2. Confirm that you are using Hover nameservers. If you aren't, you'll need to change those in order to use Connect. For help with setting your nameservers, check out this article.
NOTE: Before changing nameservers make sure you don't have any active services at the old location or that you've already transferred your DNS (e.g. for email services).
4. Select the service or webhost that you want to connect your domain to and click Get Started. Remember, you can only connect your domain to one webhost at a time.
5. Each service will have step-by-step directions listed for connecting your domain to your webhost. Follow the directions then click Connect.
How to disconnect
1. To delete the connection that points your domain to a particular webhost, in the list of services on the Connect tab, mouse over the Connected button.