Connecting your domain to Tumblr
Hover offers the Connect tool for select hosting providers to simplify the domain connection process. All of the required DNS settings will be automatically added to your domain when using this tool. There is up to a 48-hour propagation time for the connection to settle.
The domain must use Hover nameservers to use the connect tool. Changing nameservers may disrupt the website or email services linked to the domain as changing the nameservers to Hover moves the domain settings management to our system.
- Sign in to your Hover control panel using your chosen method of 2FA.
- From the Domains menu, select the domain you want to connect to Tumblr.
Note: If you only have one domain, go to step 3.
- In the nameservers section of the domain overview, make sure the nameservers are pointed to ns1.hover.com and ns2.hover.com.
- Select Connect.
- Scroll down until you see the Tumblr icon.
- In the popup window, read the content carefully, then click on Connect.
- Now your domain is connected (pointing) to Tumblr, and you should see this.
Note: To complete the connection process, follow the steps described in the Tumblr support guide.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.