Calendar synchronization for Thunderbird
Hover big mailboxes include a calendar feature that can be used as a personal agenda. The Hover calendar can be synchronized onto Thunderbird using CalDav.
Configuring CalDAV on Thunderbird
- Open Thunderbird and press the calendar icon at the top right.
- Select the + sign beside calendar.
- Select On the network, then press Continue.
- Select CalDAV, enter your email address as the username, enter the URL below as the location, then click Continue.
Note: Replace "youremailaddress" in the URL below with your Hover email address.
- Set a name for the calendar, then press Continue.
- Press Done.
- The calendar appointments set up on webmail will now sync with the Thunderbird calendar.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.