Any domain hosted by Hover can utilize our mail services, which can include email forwarding.
Mail forwarding can be set up if your domain is using Hover's mail services. All of Hover's available mail services can be forwarded to another address, including Big or Small Mailboxes.
Note: Hover does not provide free email services. You will need to purchase and create the mail services for your domain.
- Setting up mail forwarding through your Hover account.
- Setting up mail forwarding through Hover's webmail.
Setting up mail forwarding through your Hover account
- From your account menu, click on Emails.
- Click Edit.
- Click Edit forwarding.
- Enter your forwarded email address and click Save forwards.
- If you would like to forward to multiple addresses, click +Another Forward.
With the second email address now in place, click Save Forwards.
- The Emails section will now display your new mail forward!
Setting up mail forwarding through Hover's webmail.
- Sign in to Hover's webmail by going to mail.hover.com.
Enter your email login credentials and click Login.
- Once you have signed into mail.hover.com, click on Settings, followed by Mail Forwarding.
While accessing the Mail Forwarding section, you can adjust the multiple settings.
Enabled Whether the mail forwarding will be enabled/disabled. Keep Local Copy
Whether the message will be saved through Hover. If disabled, the message will be forwarded and not saved through Hover.
Forwarding Recipients List of addresses to receive the forwarded messages.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.