Verifying a Hover account email
Email verification is the process of verifying whether an email address is active, inactive, or legitimate. A verified email is required to create a new account and an important security feature that also allows Hover to assist you better if needed.
Note: An unverified email will have a gray checkmark beside the address. A verified email will have a blue checkmark beside the address.
New Hover account
- Sign up for a Hover account.
- We will automatically send an account verification email to the email address entered on the signup page. This email will contain a six-digit code used to confirm and verify your Hover account.
Active Hover account
You have the option to verify your current account and backup email addresses.
- Sign in to your Hover control panel using your chosen method of 2FA.
- Select Settings to view and edit the account emails and backup emails.
- Click Edit to send a six-digit verification email to the email address.
- An account verification email to the email address entered on the signup page. This email will contain a six digit code used to confirm and verify your Hover account.
Still need some help? Submit a Request.