This tutorial provides general guidelines for transferring a domain to Hover; however, the steps may not be exactly the same for all eNom resellers. If you need help with the steps that are performed on the eNom website, follow the instructions below to locate the contact information for your eNom reseller who can assist you.
If you are already a Hover customer, sign in to your Hover account at https://www.hover.com/signin and click the + Add New button, and then click the + Transfer a domain to Hover link, as pictured below.
2. Type the name of the domain that you want to transfer in the text box, and then click the search icon.
You may see up to three steps listed:
Domain privacy status
Admin email confirmation
Domain lock status
If the step has a red exclamation mark next to it, that step needs to be completed before you can continue. A green check indicates that the step has been completed.
3. Click Send approval email.
4. Check your email and open the message from Hover asking you to indicate that you want to proceed with the transfer. Enter your initials in the field as indicated and click Agree. Alternatively, you can click the link This form is also available on the hover.com website to view this message on the Hover site. Once you click Agree, you will be redirected to the transfer page on hover.com.
You should now see green checks next to each status item.
5. Click Add to cart to add the domain name to your shopping cart.
6. Under ORDER SUMMARY click Proceed to cart.
7. On the Shopping Cart page, enter the transfer authorization code that was emailed to you, and then click Checkout.
8. If you are not already signed in to a Hover account you will see the following screen asking you to create an account or sign in:
If you already have an account, click Sign in, and sign in with your Hover username and password. If you are a new customer, complete the required fields, and then click Create Account.
9. Fill out your name and address as you would like them to appear in your domain registration records, and then click Continue.
10. Enter your billing information. If you have billing information saved with your account, you can use that existing credit card, or you can select Use a different card if you want to use a new credit card. (PayPal is not available for domain transfers.) If you don't already have billing information associated with your account, the option that appears is Use credit card.
11. Fill in your name and address as they appear on your credit card statements, then scroll down and enter your credit card number, card security code (CVV), and expiration date. Click Continue when finished.
12. Put a check next to I have read and agree to the Terms of Service, and then click Purchase Now.
You will receive an order confirmation email from Hover, and the domain status will be listed as pending until the transfer completes..